CQE and CQA Training Books/Materials and related Quality Jobs

R

rpooya

Dear all
Hi, I'm new member.
Thanx alot for all information you've provided in forums.
I am a new immigrant to Canada. I have some questions which I hope somebody can help:
1) which to I need more for finding job? RAB or CQE, CQA certification?
2) Is there any way to find CQE refrenced & question banks for free or at low prices?
best regards

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Dear all
Hi, I'm new member.
Thanx alot for all information you've provided in forums.
I am a new immigrant to Canada. I have some questions which I hope somebody can help:
1) which to I need more for finding job? RAB or CQE, CQA certification?
2) Is there any way to find CQE refrenced & question banks for free or at low prices?
best regards
Welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

I believe of the three you will find CQA easiest to qualify for. RAB certification has hours of auditing requirement in the field that take time, and are in addition to expected class time. CQE is more challenging in a testing situation and through ASQ requires more time in the field to apply for taking the exam.

Times have certainly changed since I sat the CQE exam. Now Google Books carries many titles listed under key words "Google books certified quality engineer". If cost is your concern that looks like your best bet - local ASQ chapters may also have loaner copies.

I hope this helps!

C

Chance

Dear All,

I am planning to take the test for CQE this coming Dec 3rd. I have a question...
If I pass, do I have to maintain something or do X no. of audits per year to maintain my certificate? Appreciate your help.

PS: I am taking the sample test and have a book CQE third edition by Connie M. Borror. Is this sufficient enough to pass the test?

Or is this the right type of test for me? I want to know more skills on QMS continuous improvements....
Thanks,
Chance

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Thanks Jim...seems like a lot to do to maintain my certificate...if I don't do the required items, does it mean the certificate will be nulled? That means its worthless in my resume?

Yes. You have to recertify every three years to maintain the certification.

Top Bottom