SPC Presentation and Explanation Training Materials for Beginners

sebastr23

Starting to get Involved
Dear all,

Because in the nearest future I will have presentation about SPC for some people which are totally new in quality tools, I would like to know if anyone already done it and have some material (presentation/explanation).
Until today, I explained SPC only to people which have already been involved in this issues and now I will do this things for new in quality people and I would like to see what is the best way to present it that they will understand it easier and faster.

Many thanks in advance,
Sebastian

Last edited by a moderator:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Dear all,

Because in the nearest future I will have presentation about SPC for some people which are totally new in quality tools, I would like to know if anyone already done it and have some material (presentation/explanation).
Until today, I explained SPC only to people which have already been involved in this issues and now I will do this things for new in quality people and I would like to see what is the best way to present it that they will understand it easier and faster.

Many thanks in advance,
Sebastian

An advanced search here at The Cove Forums on "SPC Training" yielded these results.

SPC Training.

Stijloor.

Top Bottom