Process Diagram - FMEA - Control Plan Software

D

dannyboysd89

Hello,

I have been searching thru the threads and have not found an answer, so I will start a new thread. Kind of a long shot. I have demo'd FMEA Pro and about to demo QA Assistant Pro. The issues are cost and the fact that they cover everything rather than just the 3 forms I need to simplify.

Is there a software that meets the following to create these 3 documents Process Diagram, FMEA, and Control Plan.

1. Does not cost More than $2000?
2. Is more complex than Excel in that it will Merge cells in the FMEA?
3. Is more complex than Excel and will Automatically Link and Update the other two documents when one document is changed?
4. Is only needed to make the 3 docs and nothing else?

Thanks in Advance,
Dan

D

dannyboysd89

Re: Process Diagram/FMEA/Control Plan Software

Anybody familiar with QA Assistant?

I have seen the demo and the price is OK (less than $1500/year = 15,000 over 10 years), just wonder what those that use the program think of it.

Thanks,
Dan

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin

You could look at FMEA Executive.

Declaration of interest,
This is software developed by the company that Atul, an administrator at this site, and a friend of mine, works.

R

Richard Pike

Hello,

I have been searching thru the threads and have not found an answer, so I will start a new thread. Kind of a long shot. I have demo'd FMEA Pro and about to demo QA Assistant Pro. The issues are cost and the fact that they cover everything rather than just the 3 forms I need to simplify.

Is there a software that meets the following to create these 3 documents Process Diagram, FMEA, and Control Plan.

1. Does not cost More than $2000?
2. Is more complex than Excel in that it will Merge cells in the FMEA?
3. Is more complex than Excel and will Automatically Link and Update the other two documents when one document is changed?
4. Is only needed to make the 3 docs and nothing else?

Thanks in Advance,
Dan

You could look at FMEA Innovator - full details at hoquality.com

Declaration of interest: I am MD of Hoquality.

S

setowouh

I work with a tier 1 automotive supplier, and we use a software called AutoDCP to create Process Flow Chart, pfmea, & control plans. The software links these 3 documents. It also helps you track your pfmea RPN. And for Ford suppliers, there's a supplement K link. You can read more on this software at http://www.customerdriven.com/. I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom