OHSAS 18001 - 4.3.2 Legal and Other Requirements - Working document or template

S

Sharr76

Hi all,

has anyone got any examples of a working document or template they use to comply with 4.3.2 Legal and Other Requirements for 18001 :)

Pancho

wikineer
Super Moderator
We have a procedure rather than a template. The main steps of our procedure are:

1. Upon opening a new location of operation, open wiki page to contain the list of applicable H&S regulation.
  2. Designate local H&S compliance officer
  3. Research local regulation through local partner, internet search and local counsel.
  4. Generate list of applicable regulation for new location with links to regulation
  5. Read listed regulations
  6. Modify or create any SMS documents required to comply with listed regulation
  7. Tabulate how we achieve compliance including links to relevant documented information.
  8. Set regulation review frequency.

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi all,

has anyone got any examples of a working document or template they use to comply with 4.3.2 Legal and Other Requirements for 18001 :)

Sharr76,

Deploying legal and other requirements already is an established process in mature organizations.

Why not work with the owner of this process to conduct a SIPOC analysis and capture or document this process as it actually works?

I recommend TeamFlow or deployment flowcharting, at least, as your tool to capture the process, its objectives, its inputs, authorities, responsibilities, tasks, meetings, interacting processes, documents and outputs.

Let me know if you'd like an example, not to copy but to further understand what I mean.

John

Top Bottom