Guidelines for implementing ISO9000 in education - ISO 21001:2018 Update June 2019

• Thread starter Khaled El Gohary
  • Start date
K

Khaled El Gohary

Please can any one tell me from where can i find guidelines for implementing iso9000 in educational firms like schools-colleges-unversities.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I have not seen any guidelines specific to educational institutions, but I do know quite a few have registered. Maybe you could contact one of them and see what they might do to advise you.

R

Rezakas

I have some experience with this and also you can use ISO 21001: 2018 for the educational organization

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
From Launching of the Accreditation Program for Certification Bodies in Management Systems for Educational Organizations in Mexico

Launching of the Accreditation Program for Certification Bodies in Management Systems for Educational Organizations in Mexico

Currently, there is a continuous and critical need in Educational Organizations, both public and private, to evaluate the degree to which the requirements of students, teachers, and families are understood and taken into account.

To meet this need and other objectives, the International Organization for Standardization, ISO, published in May 2018 the standard: ISO 21001: 2018 " Educational organizations — Management systems for educational organizations — Requirements with guidance for use.”

For that reason, the Mexican Accreditation Entity (ema) created a Working Group to develop criteria in order to launch an accreditation program for Management Systems for Educational Organizations Certification Bodies.

Since April 2019, the accreditation program is available in Mexico through ema, because they believe that standardization and quality in education can make a better country and a better world.

Visit our web site for more information at www.ema.org.mx

Top Bottom