Celebrating Registration - ISO 13485

W

WisdomseekerSC

:D I am happy to report that my team has achieved ISO 13485 registration TODAY!!!

Thank you Covers for answering my many questions and encouraging me along this journey. I am sure I will need much help as time goes on, but for today....I rest my case and breathe a sigh of relief. This is another milestone in my career and a definite accomplishment for the Company. There is nothing like Good News in a struggling economy.:drunk:

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Celebrating Registration- ISO 13485

:D I am happy to report that my team has achieved ISO 13485 registration TODAY!!!

Thank you Covers for answering my many questions and encouraging me along this journey. I am sure I will need much help as time goes on, but for today....I rest my case and breathe a sigh of relief. This is another milestone in my career and a definite accomplishment for the Company. There is nothing like Good News in a struggling economy.:drunk:

Congratulations!! Well done! :applause::applause::agree1::agree1::yes::yes::agree:

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

Congratulations :applause:

Great to know that the Cove was of immense help to you :)

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Congratulations! You have my permission to take the rest of the day off. ;)

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Well done maam, Congratulations ... :agree:
Which are the regulatories have you mapped in your ISO 13485 ?
MDD, CMDR and the FDA cGMP perhaps ...
These are big things by themselves thou closely connected. I am sure these are also well mastered in your ISO 13485 sytem.
Best wishes ....
:applause: :applause: :applause:

W

WisdomseekerSC

Hammocks and days off sound marvelous, even a good night's sleep would help :sleep:...but I am going for a cardiac stress test instead. Did I mention we also achieved registration to AS9100 and renewal to ISO 9001:2008 at the same time. My concentration was on the ISO 13485 part but this was a joint effort. Our laboratory will be audited to ISO 17025 the end of this month. Then it will be time for the folks in white coats to come cart me off:biglaugh:

Top Bottom