ISO Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor Training

K

k2tall77

Hello Everyone!! :bigwave:

I am new to AS9100/ISO 9001:2008 industry and auditing. Would anyone be of help to let me know a good direction for training when it comes to Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor? Any good websites for training or informational reading, or even online training? I have been at this company a few months now and I am catching on pretty quick, but have a desire to learn more.

:yes:Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks soo Much!
:thanx:

T

Ted Schmitt

Re: ISO Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor Training......

Hello Everyone!! :bigwave:

I am new to AS9100/ISO 9001:2008 industry and auditing. Would anyone be of help to let me know a good direction for training when it comes to Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor? Any good websites for training or informational reading, or even online training? I have been at this company a few months now and I am catching on pretty quick, but have a desire to learn more.

:yes:Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks soo Much!
:thanx:
Do the internal audit course. Worry about the Lead if you are going to be doing supplier audits or certification audits.
In regards to where to get the training, check with your CB, they might offer courses in your area.

Any good websites for training or informational reading

Yup, the Cove is the best place around...

AndyN

Moved On

Do the internal audit course. Worry about the Lead if you are going to be doing supplier audits or certification audits.

Ted's got it! Not sure you should limit your search to CB-provided training, though. There are many excellent training organizations - and not all have a Cb 'arm'. You'll also be free of any concerns of bias and conflict of interest too!

T

Ted Schmitt

Ted's got it! Not sure you should limit your search to CB-provided training, though. There are many excellent training organizations - and not all have a Cb 'arm'. You'll also be free of any concerns of bias and conflict of interest too!

Thanks Andy!

I mentioned CB´s only since I do not know of any reputable training organizations in the US... guess you can´t go to wrong with formal training at a CB...

K

k2tall77

Thanks! I will keep that in mind! I have only been at this for about 6 months, and I am intrigued and want to learn more! Your all's responses are appreciated....

Randy

Super Moderator

Thanks Andy!

I mentioned CB´s only since I do not know of any reputable training organizations in the US... guess you can´t go to wrong with formal training at a CB...

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssse me! I work for a reputable training orgnization in the US and we provide AS9100 Lead Auditor training as do many of our competitors

T

Ted Schmitt

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssse me! I work for a reputable training orgnization in the US and we provide AS9100 Lead Auditor training as do many of our competitors

Randy, no offense intended... I did mention CB´s (BSi included) as a good source for training. As I do not reside in the US, I could not recommend any other organizations for such training (only CB´s)... I would leave that up to other Covers from the US...

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant

In regards to where to get the training, check with your CB, they might offer courses in your area.

Yup, the Cove is the best place around...

I would like to toss my hat into the ring, as well. We offer an excellent training program that is very well rated. It delves into more than just the basics.

Top Bottom