ISO Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor Training

Randy

Super Moderator
Weeeeeeeeelllllllllllll, in our case the certification services does not offer training in anything, however BSI Learning does...2 seperate operations

J

JaneB

Would anyone be of help to let me know a good direction for training when it comes to Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor? Any good websites for training or informational reading, or even online training?

Do one or more courses with a good supplier of such - mostly they're likely to be registrars/CBs, but not all! In order, I'd probably do Internal Auditor and then Lead Auditor training (whether or not you're a LA or plan to be, it's often a good course). Online? hmmm, difficult I thihnk,though of course reading stuff on the Cove can help a bit. But there's also no substitute for real live learning with good competent experienced auditors - I've learned so much from discussions with good auditors and watching them work. (But I've also learned from the auditors on the Cove too)

Use your own external auditor if there is one - explain your interest and ask them to explain/coach you (eg, explaining why they're doing what they are/what they're looking for & why) if and where they can. Most will be willing to.

To find a good supplier: look at the contributors in this thread, see how long some of them have been around & what other people think of them (karma etc) - that'll give you a good idea!! and figure that if they're mentioning specific names (orgs), then that's worth thinking about...

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello Everyone!! :bigwave:

I am new to AS9100/ISO 9001:2008 industry and auditing. Would anyone be of help to let me know a good direction for training when it comes to Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor? Any good websites for training or informational reading, or even online training? I have been at this company a few months now and I am catching on pretty quick, but have a desire to learn more.

:yes:Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks soo Much!
:thanx:

ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor training? See my personal profile...;)

Stijloor.

Top Bottom