Any recommendations on software for managing the APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plan etc?

IRONPOORER

Starting to get Involved
Looking for a program that would help thru the APQP Process That can link CP, PFMEA, and PF and allow me to make changes to one document and have those changes flow to the other two documents as possible; also to make changes to multiple CP/PFMEA/PF for whatever reason- new equiptment/processing; new requirement from customer, ECN to multiple parts in a family; Customer specification change that affects many part numbers etc.

Our management team has listened to several software companies outline what they can do and many sould very good- but so do all sales pros.

Has anyone had experience in the last year or two with software of this sort?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Any recommendations on software for managing the APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plan

A Quick Bump!

Can someone help?

Thank you very much!!

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Any recommendations on software for managing the APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plan

The only one I have used is Impact which did a good job - Enter info in one document and it flows across all documents. The interface when I used it some years back was a bit archaic, but the software did a good job.

That said, my experience is limited. There is a lot of software out there for QA in general.
APQP Software - What do you recommend? Any reviews?

Also see: APQP Software

Top Bottom