Application to Chartered Quality Institute - MCQI

gblythe

Registered
Good Morning Everyone,

Firstly, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this resource of Elsmar Cove as I have referred here for help numerous times over my (short) working career. I haven't made any contributions but have really valued the discussions and knowledge shared.

I'm considering making my application to become a Member of the Chartered Quality institute (I am currently a Practitioner). I wanted to know if anyone had made this application recently, and if they could share any advice or tips? Especially against the "competency framework" categories of Context, Governance, Assurance, Improvement, and Leadership. The last discussion on here dates back to 2014 so guidance may have changed since then.

I have much less support within my company now due to redundancies linked to Brexit and Coronavirus so reaching out here for some experience. As ever, Quality isn't a priority!

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Your work history, resume or CV should be verifiable as its contents will be used as evidence of the sufficiency of your claimed competences.

So, provide details of having done your voluntary and paid work well against each of the CQI’s published selection criteria.

Applicants tend to forget the importance of their voluntary work.

Hi everyone, Is it possible to get some support from anyone who obtained the status of CQP MCQI earlier like how to build the case study and is there any template/framework to be followed for covering the key topics and contents.

Thank you.

TPMB4

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi everyone, Is it possible to get some support from anyone who obtained the status of CQP MCQI earlier like how to build the case study and is there any template/framework to be followed for covering the key topics and contents.

Thank you.
Can I bump this with the comment that I am curious as to whether anyone knows of any information pages the institute published online? I can't seem to find out what they see as objective evidence or format of evidence for competencies. Possibly missing it.

I'm looking at putting together something for a future target of full member. Currently joined as associate to get into it but should perhaps be practitioner. I just thought I'd take the quick route into members section and move forward from there.

Top Bottom