ASQ CQE Exam Group for Dec 2019 / Jan 2020 Preparation

Darshan_Shetty

Starting to get Involved
Anyone here still on the route for CQE certification and could use group study, count me in. I am going for my CQE soon.

Mgaumond

Registered
Hi,

This is June 2019 and I am planning to take an ASQ CQE exam at around Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 timeline. Is anybody interested in creating a discussion group to discuss questions on the ASQ CQE study material? This will helps greatly on better material understanding.

Thanks!
Andika
I am planning on taking the CQE test as well.

AbhiQuali

Registered
Hi,

This is June 2019 and I am planning to take an ASQ CQE exam at around Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 timeline. Is anybody interested in creating a discussion group to discuss questions on the ASQ CQE study material? This will helps greatly on better material understanding.

Thanks!
Andika
Hi Andika,
I hope you are doing good.
I am planning to take CQE in November 2020. Could you please share your thoughts on which material I should prefer?

Ooi Yew Jin

Starting to get Involved
The challenge is all the answers are correct but you need to pick the best answer in the exam.
Own practice by gone through the exam questions in the past helped me a lot for the preparing myself for the exam in the past.

Good luck!

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
In my experience the study guides from the Quality Council of Indiana are better than ASQ study materials.

AbhiQuali

Registered
The challenge is all the answers are correct but you need to pick the best answer in the exam.
Own practice by gone through the exam questions in the past helped me a lot for the preparing myself for the exam in the past.

Good luck!

In my experience the study guides from the Quality Council of Indiana are better than ASQ study materials.
Hi Mike! Study guides contain only questions/ answers right? Could you please recommend me other study material. I am planning to take the exams in December 2020. I don't have enough time to take training from any institute so need to self study for that.
Email ID- [email protected]

vinodumakar

Registered
Hi Mike! Study guides contain only questions/ answers right? Could you please recommend me other study material. I am planning to take the exams in December 2020. I don't have enough time to take training from any institute so need to self study for that.
Hi Abhishek , I understand your preparing for ASQ CQE exam on Dec 2020 .Even I am planning to prepare and write the exam next year , If you have purchased some study material pls share the details from where you have orderd,
Email: [email protected]

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource

Actually no, the study guides from the Quality Council of Indiana have both reference material to read and study as well as sample exams and questions. No, it's not a stand-alone key to passing the exam, but it is a good place to start. If I recall correctly I also studied (and used for reference during the exam) Juran's Quality handbook, a statistics book, a glossary of quality terms, and a copy of MIL-STD-105/ANSI Z1.4.

Top Bottom