Basic Internal Auditor Training Powerpoint File

I

immaya08

"Perhaps, it would be more meaningful to get some good outside training for yourself, or some of these "new resources" to help recalibrate your internal audit program to be something more meaningful to management.'

i agree with Helmut.

one needs to brush up on his/her own skills/knowledge first before you teach others. we should not just rely on other people's or expert's training slides then read it alone. IMO, a traditional class would give you more ideas/enhance knowledge/skills than studying alone.

I

immaya08

plus, some of the contents,if not all of 'em are copy cats. for a reference, they are good, for sure; but we're not supposed to use them as our own 'training material' during delivery.

M

Mrs Tucker

I have IATF 16949 Supplier Auditor certification from AIAG.

Our company has two sourcing agents that have been performing supplier audits for more than ten years.

Now I need to train them to perform IATF 16949 supplier audits.
Is there anyone who has a PowerPoint they would be willing to share?

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
I have IATF 16949 Supplier Auditor certification from AIAG.

Our company has two sourcing agents that have been performing supplier audits for more than ten years.

Now I need to train them to perform IATF 16949 supplier audits.
Is there anyone who has a PowerPoint they would be willing to share?

If they've been auditing for 10+ years then they don't really need an auditor course. They probably just need training on the differences with the new IATF 16949 standard and any customer specific requirements that may be flowed down.

Golfman25

If they've been auditing for 10+ years then they don't really need an auditor course. They probably just need training on the differences with the new IATF 16949 standard and any customer specific requirements that may be flowed down.

Actually the IATF standard lays out exactly what they need. It's pretty detailed including the core tools and process auditing. They will need to see where the gaps may exhist.

howste

Thaumaturge
Actually the IATF standard lays out exactly what they need. It's pretty detailed including the core tools and process auditing. They will need to see where the gaps may exhist.

Thanks for the correction. I made some assumptions that their supplier auditors were qualified similar to internal auditors already and would have an understanding of the core tools, automotive process approach, etc. Yes, everything in 7.2.4 needs to be addressed that hasn't already been done to assure their competence.

Golfman25

Thanks for the correction. I made some assumptions that their supplier auditors were qualified similar to internal auditors already and would have an understanding of the core tools, automotive process approach, etc. Yes, everything in 7.2.4 needs to be addressed that hasn't already been done to assure their competence.

Yeah. It seems there has been a big push in recent years to make internal/2nd party auditors closer to 3rd party auditors. Even my large tier 1 customer has a lot of work to do in this area. No longer is basic auditing experience sufficient.

Top Bottom