Calibration/Verification Report Durometer

EMANUELAF

Registered
Hello,
thanks for accepting me in this forum and I hope I'm writing my question in the correct section.
I'm studying for an application for a new job and I have a problem.

The recuiter send me these documents:
ASTM E18 - 08b
ASTM E92 - 82
ASTM E384 - 10
AMS 2750D
AMS2658

and then ask me to write:
- procedure for calibration/verification of durometer
- procedure for calibration/verification of microdurometer
procedure for calibration/verification of thermocouples
following the EA-4/02 and Accredia DT-03-DT

Now.. I study all the documents but I don't know how to write the reports without any particular references or practical example.

I really want this job but I don't know how to accomplish the request.
Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks a lot

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Welcome to the Cove. :bigwave: In applying for the job did you suggest or claim that you have experience in this area? If you did, and you don't, this will not end well for you if you try passing someone else's work off as your own. Even if you didn't claim to have the experience, it appears that the experience is expected, and again, if you don't have it, you should probably look elsewhere.

Someone here might be willing to share a sample procedure with you, and you can search for attachments using the "Attachment List" button at the top of the screen.

dwperron

Trusted Information Resource
Jim is correct.
I also looked over the documents on your list (except for Accredia DT-03-DT which is in Italian).
These are challenging documents, a good calibration procedure for these devices would take years of experience.
These documents do list the calibration / verification requirements of the standards, and do give examples.

I don't think we would be doing you a favor by providing example procedures for you to adapt. You might end up getting the job, but you would still lack the basic subject matter knowledge required to perform the tasks.

Top Bottom