CAR/PAR (Corrective Action / Preventive Action) process flow - Seeking example

B

Bpoole

Does anyone have a process flow chart for CAR's & PAR's. Our company has created a MOP and I have been ask to create the flow. Does anyone have one to share - it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Bpoole said:
Does anyone have a process flow chart for CAR's & PAR's. Our company has created a MOP and I have been ask to create the flow. Does anyone have one to share - it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I'm pretty sure that I have shared before. You may want to go into post attachments list (Green Button at the top of the window). [I'll check later]. I believe there is also a forum on the subject here at The Cove. You would want to search it too!

Later,
Doug

G

Greg B

Bpoole said:
Thanks

I have attached our Quality Reporting Process it works for both CA & PA. We try and keep it simple.

:topic: This is post number 600 (finally)

Attachments

• QSP QR QA-01 R03.doc
    174 KB · Views: 2,316

Peter Fraser

Trusted Information Resource
Bpoole said:
Thanks

Different format - same result (or it should be!)

Attachments

• Fixproblems.pdf
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,629
C

csgoody

Bpoole said:
Thanks

Here is one used for QS, maybe it can give some ideas.....

Attachments

• QS CA-PA Flow.doc
    295.5 KB · Views: 1,507
J

jerryt

I'm looking for an example of a complete procedure document where the procedure portion is actually a flowchart. Would it still contain the following articles? I'm struggling with a format that will pass an auditor's scrunity.
Help!

Purpose:
Scope:
Definitions:
Related Documents:
Responsibilities:
Procedure (flowchart):
Disposition:
Revisions:

Peter Fraser

Trusted Information Resource
I'm looking for an example of a complete procedure document where the procedure portion is actually a flowchart. Would it still contain the following articles? I'm struggling with a format that will pass an auditor's scrunity.
Help!

Purpose:
Scope:
Definitions:
Related Documents:
Responsibilities:
Procedure (flowchart):
Disposition:
Revisions:
Jerryt

See the example I posted earlier. We often show the Scope and Objectives as the first "task" - for the rest, the RACI deployment style shows who does what, you refer to related documents etc on the right hand side of the flowchart against each relevant task, and the revision date and number is part of the header. So the flowchart / process definition IS the procedure. No need for any other "bits" of text.

Top Bottom