CE Mark / TCF (Technical Construction File) File sample

A

achih100

can anyone send me a sample of TCF file (for CE mark)? Medical directive /MDD)93/42/EEC is best. Thanks!

Jessica

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: CE / TCF (Technical Construction File) File sample??

can anyone send me a sample of TCF file (for CE mark)? Medical directive /MDD)93/42/EEC is best. Thanks!

Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to the Cove. In addition to the suggestions that my friend Harry has give, I am attaching a Guidance Document Technical Files / Design Dossiers Non Active Medical Devices , issued by TUV.

Another not so relevant but appropriate example is CE MARK TECHNICAL FILE / AUSTRALIA EMC CONSTRUCTION FILE of Personal Computer

A

abcauto

Ce certification Technical File as example for Low voltage Directives?

Dear All,

Please post A sample example Technical file for Ce Marking Low Voltage Directives & Electromagnetic Compatibility.

Thanks & Regards
:agree:ANAND

L

lisakrotha

Regarding the EN ISO and ISO standards

Dear friends,
our medical device is spinal screw system so we have noted [FONT=&quot]ISO 11737-1 for the sterilization process but the CE audit person asked us to submit a one analysis report why you used ISO 11737-1 instead of EN ISO 11737-1 then we didn't find any difference so could you please help me what are the differences among ISO and EN ISO .
Waiting for your replies friends.

[/FONT]

S

Sarah Stec

Re: Regarding the EN ISO and ISO standards

ISO = International Standard

EN ISO = European harmonized standard version of the ISO standard.

There's usually not much difference between this and the ISO version, although there is usually additional annexes/introductions. So when we say "European Harmonized Standard," we mean the "EN ISO" version, unless otherwise specified in the OJEU.

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
ISO = International Standard

EN ISO = European harmonized standard version of the ISO standard.

Harmonization in Europe means harmonized with EC directives. Not all EN nor EN ISO nor EN IEC are harmonized, in fact the majority is not.

ISO uses the term "adoption" to national/regional versions, so EN ISO would be and adoption of an ISO standard.

This topic always generates discussion, I and some other are creating a FAQ to try to simplify the discussion.

Top Bottom