Certified Biomedical Auditor (ASQ) - What study materials did you use?

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hi,

I wish to appear for ASQ's "Certified Biomedical Auditor" (CBA) examination. I got some information from the ASQ website.

Would like to know if anyone has written the question paper for this certification. If so, can you pl let me know what study materials did you use (if it can be posted, thats great), type of question papers and any other useful information.

Thanks,

A

arios

Hello there my Chinese friend

Did you ever receive information about your question about the CBA exam?

I made a similar question last week and to date no body has replied.

Greetings from Mexico

Alberto Rios

B

Brad Eickhoff

Hi Qualityalways,

I am going to be taking the CQA Biomedical refresher course in August. They are having 10 meetings for 3 hours, on Monday nights.

The books they recommend for this refresher course are,
The Biomedical Quality Auditor Handbook, ASQ Quality Press (Order #H1171) Member Price - $75.00; List Price - $95.00 Quality Audit Handbook, 2nd Edition, ASQ Quality Press (Order E1046) $70.00

The refresher course does not start until Monday Aug 13th. After my first night I will try and get back to you and let you know what they recommend.

Have a nice day Brad

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hi Qualityalways,

I am going to be taking the CQA Biomedical refresher course in August. They are having 10 meetings for 3 hours, on Monday nights.

The books they recommend for this refresher course are, .

The refresher course does not start until Monday Aug 13th. After my first night I will try and get back to you and let you know what they recommend.

Have a nice day Brad

Thanks Brad

B

Brad Eickhoff

Hi Qualityalways,

I had my first ASQ refresher class for CBA last night and guess what; our instructor did not show up :bonk:. Most of the students stayed around for over an hour and chatted. The feeling I got from most of them was that the exam should not be too difficult (most have had previous auditing experience). One person mentioned that they will be taking a close look at the FDA’s CFR 820. I did pick up the two books that I mention earlier, and I am signing up today for the CBA exam in October. The Quality Auditing handbook seems pretty basic and I will be looking at the Biomedical handbook after I receive it this week. I also heard the Quality Auditing handbook has just come out with a 3rd edition, but I am not sure if the CBA exam will entail any of the new stuff from the 3rd edition. I will keep you posted with any further information that I receive.

Have a nice day, Brad

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hi Qualityalways,

I had my first ASQ refresher class for CBA last night and guess what; our instructor did not show up :bonk:. Most of the students stayed around for over an hour and chatted. The feeling I got from most of them was that the exam should not be too difficult (most have had previous auditing experience). One person mentioned that they will be taking a close look at the FDA’s CFR 820. I did pick up the two books that I mention earlier, and I am signing up today for the CBA exam in October. The Quality Auditing handbook seems pretty basic and I will be looking at the Biomedical handbook after I receive it this week. I also heard the Quality Auditing handbook has just come out with a 3rd edition, but I am not sure if the CBA exam will entail any of the new stuff from the 3rd edition. I will keep you posted with any further information that I receive.

Have a nice day, Brad

Hi Brad,

Many thanks for the update. I will not be taking up the examination this year due to personal reasons but will definitely take next year.

Your information will be valuable for my next year's exams

:thanx:

Top Bottom