Corrective Action Request (CAR) Form Examples and Discussion

D

DonkeyKong

I thank you

I thank you for your help.....I'm trying to get several ideas to together so all the help is much appreciated.....I know your time is valuable, have a good holiday season.........

As always, Catch22:frust: :frust: :frust: :bonk: :bonk:

A

Al Dyer

Maybe worth a look

Attachments

• corrective action form.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 4,823
J

Jamie

We use one form for CAR and PAR's. We used one form for CAR'S, PAR'S, NMR'S and SDR'S for about a week. It was to confusing for everyone. So we removed the SDR and NMR to a separate form. I've attached a copy of ours. Hope it is of some help.

George I also like to see a copy of yours if possible. Thanks

Jamie

J

Jamie

Sorry about that. I can't seem to get the file attached. Here goes again!

Attachments

• qf-02z.xls
    38.5 KB · Views: 3,056

Proud Liberal

Quite Involved in Discussions
Cross posted

This should have been posted on the humor thread. The B.A.R.F. number has me still laughing.:vfunny: :vfunny: :vfunny:

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Leader
Admin
I got to admit, BARF caught my eye immediately too!! Was the pun intended?? I hope so!!

I do like the check box for additional documents. I might have to borrow that one.

Kev

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Shucks, I wish I would have thought of BARF! I just put together a customer issue form that is pretty similar, CIF just doesn't quite compare, unless maybe you'd pronounce it with a soft c......hmmmmm. Have a good day!:biglaugh:

J

Jamie

We need something to brighten our day don't we? It started as a joke when I mentioned it, but the VP liked the idea so it has kind of just stuck with the form.

Jamie

Top Bottom