Employee Training Database wanted

M

markwl

Howste, thanks for the database it is just what I am looking for, very proffesional and useable.

Keep up the good work :D

Mark

Y

yamfwa

The link to the Training Setup Classes option is not working. The error in Visual Basic is DoCmd.OpenForm "frmClasses", , acEdit.

Please help

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
The link to the Training Setup Classes option is not working. The error in Visual Basic is DoCmd.OpenForm "frmClasses", , acEdit.

Please help
What version of Access are you using? As I mentioned above, the version I posted was formatted for Access 2003. I've tried using it a couple of times in Access 2007, but some of the functions show errors in that version. I don't have Access 2007. :confused:

Y

yamfwa

Yeah, I'm using Access 2007, I guess thats why the error message is popping up. Any chance of a work around that particular error?

M

mguilbert

Yamfwa,
Try utteraccess.com. It is an access forum. They may be able to help with workarounds.

HTH

V

vikinguk

Re: Employee Training Database

I wopuld love to use the database ..thanks... but it is read only and I need to alter fields etc.... any way I can get a live copy... ??

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Employee Training Database

I wopuld love to use the database ..thanks... but it is read only and I need to alter fields etc.... any way I can get a live copy... ??

The database I posted is not read-only. It may show as read-only if you open it in a different version of Access though. Try converting it to the version of Access you have, and it should give you read/write abilities.

Top Bottom