Free Quality Tools and Where to Find Them

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
link no longer valid
:topic: Which post is the link in?

Folks, in the future if you use the Report This Post
report.gif
button when you click on a live link in a post and you get a '404' error, or a dead link, and Report the dead link though the software, we can at least remove it.

I appreciate your help!

J

jayshree

Hi,
here i have tried to make the pareto analysis sample for you. yo have to just fill the values in it and your pareto dia. will be ready.
just you have to take care about the 80:20 ratio showing line.

regards,:)
Jayshree

J

jayshree

Hi,
i have attached the file which will explain how to plot the pareto analysis in excel sheet.

jayshree

Attachments

• Pareto Analysis.xls
    20 KB · Views: 623
J

JohnCroker

does anybody knows a soft for quality (documents and everthing) free ?

S

Sorin

does anybody knows a soft for quality (documents and everthing) free ?

Like a Document Management Software (with calibrations and audits and everything?)

Nope...but I would really like one...I am really tired of making databases ...:D

B

batman1056

You could probably create one yourself - get some software from FreePHP install on a local server and customise - historically I used Joomla as our Intranet CRM with a doc management system (free add on).

A

Ashok GS

Well all you need to do is just google the name of the quality tool and you will get loads of info on the same along with some sites providing free excel attachments also !

If you are new to quality and need to know what the tools are you can visit ASQ website where you get the info handy.

Cheers !

Top Bottom