Guidance for Medical Device Registration in Med Dev Regulations World-Wide

J

Julie O

please refrain from asking specific questions about regulations in this thread, the idea of the thread is to have link to regulations worldwide. Please post specific questions in the specific forums.

I must say that I thought this was the forum for specific questions about regulations in jurisdictions other than US, EU, CA, China, and Japan. What would be the appropriate specific forum for this question?

Oh...or maybe you already moved it to this forum, which is in fact the appropriate one?

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
I must say that I thought this was the forum for specific questions about regulations in jurisdictions other than US, EU, CA, China, and Japan. What would be the appropriate specific forum for this question?

You are right, this (Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide) is the correct forum to post about other jurisdictions. I just mentioned it in a general way to prevent posting of questions about US, EU, etc. in this thread too.

Anyway, the message is not to post questions on this specific thread.

Oh...or maybe you already moved it to this forum, which is in fact the appropriate one?

No, I did not move it yet.

Top Bottom