IAS Accreditation Criteria released for public comment

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
IAS (International Accreditation Service) has made new and revised accreditation criteria (ACs) available for public comment on its website. the ACs are for a range of accreditation emphasis. Accordingly, comment is desired from organizations and individuals who have an interest in, or are affected by, the criteria.

The public comment portion is part of IAS' transparent method of accreditation operations. This is consistent with the requirements of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), of which IAS is a signatory.

There are directions in the criteria to provide a response to the Accreditation Committee. It should be noted that comments provided will become part of the public record.

The link is:

http://www.iasonline.org/Accreditation_Criteria/0608-pre/

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Hershal

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
IAS (International Accreditation Service) has made new and revised accreditation criteria (ACs) available for public comment on its website. the ACs are for a range of accreditation emphasis. Accordingly, comment is desired from organizations and individuals who have an interest in, or are affected by, the criteria.

The public comment portion is part of IAS' transparent method of accreditation operations. This is consistent with the requirements of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), of which IAS is a signatory.

There are directions in the criteria to provide a response to the Accreditation Committee. It should be noted that comments provided will become part of the public record.

The link is:

http://www.iasonline.org/Accreditation_Criteria/0608-pre/

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Hershal

I just wanted to Bump this post to see if there is any input from people. The thread was originally posted in July 2006.

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
I should have updated.....my fault there.....

The Accreditation Committee met in August, and accepted the criteria, both the new ones, and the changes to existing ones.....I should have provided the updates.

Hershal

Top Bottom