ISO 13485 Medical Devices QMS - Requirements for Regulatory Purposes Checklist

B

Buirl - 2008

Hello Everyone

I am new to the forum and would like to know if anyone of you have started your transition over to ISO 13485:2003? Are there any specifics guidelines or checklist that was used or would be helpful during the transition from ISO 13485:1996 to ISO 13485:2003?

G

Grant M.

Yes, I've just been through it - audit next Tuesday.

Did you check out the checklist in the post just above yours? I haven't checked it myself, but if it is no use to you, I have some information that will help.There are a couple of useful aids around.

Cheers,

Grant.

B

Buirl - 2008

Thanks

Thanks for respondingto my post. I've reviewed the checklist it does provide some useful information for me. The additional aid you mention, are they website that offers this information?

G

Grant M.

Sorry i haven't responded - been caught up with the 13485 audit, with the final wash-up meeting in a few minutes....

I will dig out what i was referring to and send you the details (atatchment or link) tomorrow.

Cheers,

grant.

T

travlinman

Thanks for the Checklist !

I am new here. I found your site by Googling for ISO 13485-2003 Audit Checklist. After a quick review of the PDF, it appears as if this a pretty good tool for doing one's pre-audit for ISO 13485-2003.

I'll be back from time to time. Hopefully, I can contribute something and help someone else out at some point in the future. Thanks a bunch.

W

welshery

Why can I not download this checklist to my pc. I can download other files from this site, but not this one and it looks oh so useful? Thanks.

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
welshery said:
Why can I not download this checklist to my pc. I can download other files from this site, but not this one and it looks oh so useful? Thanks.
What happens when you try to download it?

W

welshery

Hi and thanks for getting back to me. When I click on the link, it takes me to a page and states two options for why I cannot download the file. One states that I may not be registered and I cannot remember option 2. I have tried to close the site down and then re-enter via internet explorer but it still takes me to the option page. I can however open up and download other files but just not this one. Can anyone email it to me? juliedavies246(at)hotmail(dot)com I would be most grateful. By the way, this site is the most helpful of sites that I have ever been on. It is just great to see the way in which other people tackle these standards and the comments that I have read thus far, have been really helpful to me, so thank you to all those who have commented on iso13485. Long may it continue. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom