ISO 22000 Stage 1 Audit Completed Successfully

T

tsmith7858

Yesterday we made it through a successful Stage 1 Audit for our ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System! :biglaugh:

We are anxious to close things off in Stage 2 at the end of the month and become one of the few ISO 22000 registered companies in the US.

My job would have been a lot more difficult if not for the great resources and people that are here to help along the inexperienced!

Thanks to everyone!:thanx:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: ISO 22000 Stage 1 Audit

Yesterday we made it through a successful Stage 1 Audit for our ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System! :biglaugh:

We are anxious to close things off in Stage 2 at the end of the month and become one of the few ISO 22000 registered companies in the US.

My job would have been a lot more difficult if not for the great resources and people that are here to help along the inexperienced!

You're very welcome!

Please tell others. :yes:

Success with the Stage 2 audit.

Stijloor.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: ISO 22000 Stage 1 Audit

Soon, we'll have to count on you and your experience! Good work and congratulations.

AndyN

Moved On
Re: ISO 22000 Stage 1 Audit Complete Successfully

Tim:

My congratulations and best wishes for every success at stage 2. Having an opportunity to know you, here for example, it is clear you have a good grasp of what's necessary and you deserve to be in the vanguard of those (very few) organizations who have become ISO 22000 registered.

M

meo786

Re: ISO 22000 Stage 1 Audit Complete Successfully

Dear Sir,

Thanks for sharing you sucess for ISO 22000 stage I audit please also accept congratulations from me.

I hope, i will get more & more knowledge from your very good expereince .

Thanks & best wishes.

Top Bottom