Looking for Cross Functional Matrix of Medical Device Regulations around the World

QAengineer13

Quite Involved in Discussions
I'm in search for a cross functional matrix of regulations around the world, any help in this matter will be much appreciated! I have the mapping of 21 CFR and JPAL ....in search for the the rest of the countries

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: Looking for Cross Functional Matrix of Medical Device Regulations around the Worl

I'm in search for a cross functional matrix of regulations around the world, any help in this matter will be much appreciated! I have the mapping of 21 CFR and JPAL ....in search for the the rest of the countries

What is the purpose of this matrix - are you building the QMS of "around the world" in your existing QMS ?

Marcelo has a valuable post - Guidance for Medical Device Registration in Med Dev Regulations World-Wide in which he has listed all the regulations of different countries. Hope that helps.

QAengineer13

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Looking for Cross Functional Matrix of Medical Device Regulations around the Worl

What is the purpose of this matrix - are you building the QMS of "around the world" in your existing QMS ?

Marcelo has a valuable post - Guidance for Medical Device Registration in Med Dev Regulations World-Wide in which he has listed all the regulations of different countries. Hope that helps.
Hi Ajit,

Yes, you are correct, that's the idea and thank you to the link for global medical device registration.

shimonv

Trusted Information Resource

I'm adding a nice comparison chart of QSR, CMDR, MDD, JAPL, and ANVISA.

Cheers,
Shimon

Attachments

• Cross-Reference-Table ISO 13485 QSR MDD JPAL CMDR Vers. 2.0.pdf
    146.5 KB · Views: 550

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor

I'm adding a nice comparison chart of QSR, CMDR, MDD, JAPL, and ANVISA.

Cheers,
Shimon

I think it's important to mention that, although really nice, the ISO, JPAL and ANVISA requirements are old requirements, not current ones.

shimonv

Trusted Information Resource

Marcelo,
The reason I uploaded the table was to show the similarity between the major markets when it comes to quality system.
I should have stated that in my previous post. Thanks for your comment.

If someone wants to update the table - please do!

Shimon

Top Bottom