Major Defense Contractor issued a DCMA Level III CAR

E

EtobiLad - 2009

This article[/URL] describes how failure to address on-going quality concerns led a representative from DCMA to escalate the issue to a Level III CAR.

According to the article,
Interesting post Sid, btw how did you get the dcma letter?

Thanks for the update

at high altitude it could be recoverable (as experienced by me), but you'd need clean underwear afterwards.:lol:
Bummer! :lmao:

C

Craig H.

They addressed the problem with MORE INSPECTORS??!!!!!??

:mad:

Of course they did do some training, but I suspect from what we have been presented here that more problems of this type will appear in the future. In helicopters. Wonder if they all come with one of Randy's "Fun Meters" as standard equipment?

Goofing around with the quality of a machine made to "beat the air into submission" strikes me as a little foolhardy. The good Captain, who wrote the letter and issued the Level III, should get a medal, IMHO.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Back On Topic: Sidney, given the timeline of events about the original article and Level III CAR 'Letter', can you at this time, offer any insight as to new or recent developments?
I have no recent news.

but you'd need clean underwear afterwards.
I've never seen Indiana Jones having to change underwear. :notme:

Interesting post Sid, btw how did you get the dcma letter?
The link to the letter was in the article that I posted.

M

Ms Sparky

This article describes how failure to address on-going quality concerns led a representative from DCMA to escalate the issue to a Level III CAR.

According to the article,

Are copies of DCMA Level III CAR's available? If so, how would I request a copy of one?

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Are copies of DCMA Level III CAR's available? If so, how would I request a copy of one?

This post is at least 1 year old. Why would you want a copy of the Corrective Action? Is your Organization in line for a Level III CAR?

I believe on the Original Post there is an attachment, the letter is in PDF format.

M

Ms Sparky

This post is at least 1 year old. Why would you want a copy of the Corrective Action? Is your Organization in line for a Level III CAR?

I believe on the Original Post there is an attachment, the letter is in PDF format.

No. I am doing research on one that has already been issued. Are they available to the general public?

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
That's what I assumed. That will take forever. I'm sure someone has a copy of it somewhere.

Thanks

You may want to contact your local DCMA office. They might be able to help you. The article that Sidney posted in the First post, was very good information. It defines the Levels of CAR's and what leads up to them. Have you looked at the Level III that was issued, which was posted?

Top Bottom