Milestone Day

A

Atul Khandekar

Today is a long-awaited day. I will graduate with a double Masters: Human Resources and Organizational Leadership. Be afraid, very afraid! :naughty:

Next up: pass the SSBB exam in October.

After that: I think I will write another book, maybe this one will get published. I think I will call it "When First Comes Last...Why Leaders Fail at Human Performance, and What To Do About It"
Hearty Congratulations Jennifer, and all the very best in your future endeavors !
:applause:

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
That's gret Jennifer. I quite jealous actually. But with my kids still being young I have no time at all to pursue advanced education and you just finished up the exact direction I would favor going. But - at this point in my life coaching soccer for my son and his friends is far more rewarding.

Congratulations!

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Jennifer Kirley said:
Thank you to everyone.
It is we who thank you! For your generous and thoughtful contributions here - you've helped so many! Good luck with your book - I'm looking forward to it!

Congratulations on your very impressive accomplishments.:applause:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
That's gret Jennifer. I quite jealous actually. But with my kids still being young I have no time at all to pursue advanced education and you just finished up the exact direction I would favor going. But - at this point in my life coaching soccer for my son and his friends is far more rewarding.

Congratulations!
20 years ago I never thought I would have done it. It was always something that other people did. And I couldn't have done it when my kids were younger, nor could I have rationalized picking up debt to do it.

But I've walked a crooked path in my career, and landed in this place where I'm undervalued and underpaid...but they paid for the education and for now that's enough. If you think about it, it's like a raise. But I don't see them using what I've become, so I'll have to do it by writing a book. Then we'll see what happens.

Q

Quality-Geek

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :applause: :bighug:

I've learned so much from you, and you have a way of explaining things that makes sense - Thank you! Good luck to you in your endeavors.

I too am jealous...but I'm getting the same rewards Scott is getting (softball and 4H at our house). Maybe in 20 years or so I'll chase down that degree.

Bekki

Top Bottom