Process Audit template which has been tried and tested

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Re: See what you did?

energy said:

Now you've done it. Lucinda had given up diving and taking up old maid spinster solo dance classes. Sorry, Lucy!:bigwave: :ko: :smokin:
You're losin' it, Energy! Lucinda's new avitar doesn't look like any "Old Maid Spinster" to me!!! Or, if it is, old age might not be so bad after all! Both ladies look quite fair to me.

For some reason avitars look much clearer on my monotir today. I did increase the brightness some, but this looks like something else at work, too. This is good. Unless Energy goes back to that Ape again!:vfunny:

Of course, this thread has gotten a little off track (sorry Marc). Unless, of course, you can say we're auditing avitars!

Regardless, I hope we're not making Lucinda uncomfortable. If we are, I for one apololgize.

Mike S.

I'll have to agree with Mike...

I think he's got you there, Energy... If you call that the old spinster look, I suggest a pair of new glasses before your next audit...

Let's see you wriggle out of this one... :D

/Claes

A

Aaron Lupo

Re: Mine is bigger

energy said:

My monitor is 17" at work and 14" at home. All avitars are clear as a bell. Lucinda is wearing a diving mask and she is underwater. Clear as a bell!:eek: :ko: :smokin:

You know what they say about guys that talk/brag about their monitor sizes! :vfunny:

J

JodiB

Har har har. You guys crack me up!:vfunny: No, I'm not embarrassed, but you know what? It was time for a change. Salt water isn't the best thing for the skin over long periods of time.....
especially at my age!

E

energy

A day late, boys!

Mike S. & Claes,

If you visited the Cove more you would have seen the dancing spinster. But, Lucinda dispatched with that avitar faster than firing an unreasonable Registrar. The neck one, I mean new one, is rather nice. I have to go now because my monitor, ISO Guy, is acting up. . I will replace my new avitar as soon as possible. Meantime, enjoy my new look!:biglaugh:

Marc, Sorry we got way off thread, but sometimes we all just go wild, especially when we have something to get wild about. :eek:
See you necks time!:ko: :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Oops!

energy said:

Mike S. & Claes,

If you visited the Cove more you would have seen the dancing spinster. But, Lucinda dispatched with that avitar faster than firing an unreasonable Registrar. The neck one, I mean new one, is rather nice. I have to go now because my monitor, ISO Guy, is acting up. . I will replace my new avitar as soon as possible. Meantime, enjoy my new look!:biglaugh:
Oops, sorry Energy. Looks like I spoke too soon. I thought maybe too much time with ISO and the new sheriff and not enough time fishing had started to adversely affect your eyesight and logic (it's happened to me!). :bonk:

Regardless, Energy, I like your new avitar much better than any of your previous ones!:)

And Lucinda: Thanks for being a good sport and giving us nutso guys something other than ISO standards and goofy bosses to think/talk about for awhile! You're a peach!

Mike S.

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
Attached copy of VW supplier demands which include a questionnaire and explanation of the needs for a process audit.
I cannot remember where I downloaded it but I beleive that I am not breaking copyright by posting.

I cannot open this document Howard.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I just tested it - It opens for me.

Do remember - This is an OLD thread from 2002, so requirements may have changed...

Top Bottom