Reviews of QSI, Consensia, and IQS quality assurance (QA) software

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Seeking reviews of QSI, Consensia, and IQS quality assurance (QA) software

However, if you are interested in a system that is extremely flexible and configurable as well as user-friendly, I would suggest that you look at "Aras Innovator" at www.aras.com.
The software is even more attractive because of it's price. It is FREE! The company recently changed their business model to the the Open Source model. They now make their money off of training and support.

Hello axleman,

"FREE" always worries me. There's no such thing as a free lunch. I hope that you have an outstanding IT Team to support you and train your employees. Otherwise, here is the service ticket:(broken link removed) and it can add up real quick.

Stijloor.

V

Valeri

I do not use the audit development tool in QSi. In fact pretty much all I use the audit section for is to cut and paste my audit report into from Word. The main reason I do this is so that all of my "stuff" is in a nice looking file cabinet in our AS/400, which is routinely BACKED UP (big, big deal with me because at one time it was not).

Craig,
I like the internal assessment database in QSI in the fact that it links findings to a CAR/PAR when necessary, has electronic notification and is backed up (in our company) every Friday. All of our audits are contained within; system, process & product, in their own format.

Attachments

• Resources Management Process Audit.pdf
    30 KB · Views: 470
  • Resources Management System Audit.pdf
    43.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Product Audit, Page 1.pdf
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,585
M

Margie Trueland

What do you think of IQS?

We have just begun implementation. It looks like it will fit our needs closer than any other options.

M

Margie Trueland

Craig,
I like the internal assessment database in QSI in the fact that it links findings to a CAR/PAR when necessary, has electronic notification and is backed up (in our company) every Friday. All of our audits are contained within; system, process & product, in their own format.

Craig and Valeri - Thanks for your feedback. We are actually in the process of implementing QSi. I would like to start a new thread requesting some assistance regarding some of the documentation I am putting in place, etc. I have rarely had an opportunity to post and don't seem to have the link to start a new thread. Is this the only way to post?

Thanks again, Margie

M

Margie Trueland

What software package did you end up going with?

We are currently implementing QSi. So far, things are not going as smoothly as hoped but it does apprear to suit our business needs closer than anything else we reviewed.

C

Craig H.

Craig and Valeri - Thanks for your feedback. We are actually in the process of implementing QSi. I would like to start a new thread requesting some assistance regarding some of the documentation I am putting in place, etc. I have rarely had an opportunity to post and don't seem to have the link to start a new thread. Is this the only way to post?

Thanks again, Margie

Margie,

To start a thread, try this. From the main page (the one listing who is here), scroll down to Common Quality Assurance Topics and Tools, and then find the QA and Compliance Tools listing. Open it, and Start a Thread should be a button on the top left, if memory serves. There is not much here on QSi, but there is some, so a search may give you what you want. Otherwise, post away.

M

Margie Trueland

Margie,

To start a thread, try this. From the main page (the one listing who is here), scroll down to Common Quality Assurance Topics and Tools, and then find the QA and Compliance Tools listing. Open it, and Start a Thread should be a button on the top left, if memory serves. There is not much here on QSi, but there is some, so a search may give you what you want. Otherwise, post away.

Thanks for your help. I was able to post, jsut not exactly where you suggested. Thanks again! :thanx:

M

Margie Trueland

We are in the process of implementing QSi.

Top Bottom