Run at Rate guidelines

D

dbulak

I did a search bu this topic did not come up. Anyone know where I can get the guidelines for "Run at Rate." Thanks in advance!

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
dbulak said:
I did a Google search before I asked the question. I was wondering where they came up with guidelines. Was wondering what source they were using. Thanks for the help.

The source that Jennifer posted was in large part plagiarized (there's no apparent source attribution) from GM's GP-9. As far as I'm aware, GP-9 is the original "run at rate" document, although many others have copied it or formulated their own requirements. I could be wrong about this, though.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Jim I think you are right, Delphi as a GM company used it and it has go down the tiers. Other companies other names, 2 day production etc..
But each company might have a different method of calculating

D

dbulak

Jim Wynne said:
The source that Jennifer posted was in large part plagiarized (there's no apparent source attribution) from GM's GP-9. As far as I'm aware, GP-9 is the original "run at rate" document, although many others have copied it or formulated their own requirements. I could be wrong about this, though.

Any idea where I can get a copy of GM's GP-9?

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

dbulak said:
Any idea where I can get a copy of GM's GP-9?
It's available here. Delphi has come up with a "new and improved" method. Most of my customers each have a little different "slant" on what they are looking for and how to format what they are looking for. In the end, it's all about being able to meet their forecasted schedules.

Top Bottom