What is the CQI (Chartered Quality Institute)?

Paul Simpson

Trusted Information Resource
Hot off the press!

I have just agreed to take up a post with the CQI with responsibility for some of the quality processes within the organization.

I will post my contact details in the New Year when I join officially. In the meantime if anyone has any questions about the CQI / concerns over CQI membership / IRCA auditor certification please let me know either through this forum or by a PM.

I believe I will still be able to contribute here ...

'Shame!' they all cry. :lol:

Paul Simpson

Will you endorse my application?:notme::lmao:

Of course! Part of my remit is consistent application of membership criteria. I'm not sure if you can make application based solely on contribution to the cove - if it were so then you would be a shoo in! :D

AndyN

Moved On
Of course! Part of my remit is consistent application of membership criteria. I'm not sure if you can make application based solely on contribution to the cove - if it were so then you would be a shoo in! :D

No, I was a member back in the early 90's but let it lapse when I came to the States.........but I've been thinking.........;)

Paul Simpson

No, I was a member back in the early 90's but let it lapse when I came to the States.........but I've been thinking.........;)

Delighted to help. I have an e-mail in re. who to contact for membership enquiries. I'll be glad to help.

Anyone else? :)

Paul Simpson

OK, Cove gals and guys ... your starter for 10 (sorry - UK quiz show - I'll try to keep my questions and quips country neutral from now on :lol:).

As has been mentioned on a couple of threads I start a new job at the Chartered Quality Institute in the New Year. My remit includes Institute membership and IRCA certification (although as ever I won't be doing any of the work - I can't move straight from consultancy into a proper job, after all :notme:).

What are the key things members and potential members would like from membership / certification. I'd like to start a poll on each group but want some help with the poll questions ....

TPMB4

Quite Involved in Discussions
I'd like to know whether it is worth joining. New to quality and when I was a member of the IMM and the IOM (now joined as the IM3 or IOM3) I never really got it as I had no chance to become chartered with my job. Now I'm in a conventional quality role it got me thinking.

Old thread but I hope the guy is still around to give insight.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
Paul is still active and last logged in a week ago, so you should hear from him.

Top Bottom