Assistance in filling out an Appearance Approval Report for PPAP

B

Brunssen

I am in need of some assistance in filling out an appearance approval report. I have the PPAP 4th edition, but am still at a loss? I am confused with the color evaluation form section (Color suffix, tristimulus data, etc). Any help or examples of a completed one would be greatly appreciated!

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: Appearace approval report

I am in need of some assistance in filling out an appearance approval report. I have the PPAP 4th edition, but am still at a loss? I am confused with the color evaluation form section (Color suffix, tristimulus data, etc). Any help or examples of a completed one would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the Cove. :bigwave:

It will help if you can describe the appearance criteria you're dealing with, and how you're evaluating it.

B

Brunssen

The part is a powder coated metal part. This is the first time in 5 years I have been asked for this. The part is for a John Deere tractor.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

The part is a powder coated metal part. This is the first time in 5 years I have been asked for this. The part is for a John Deere tractor.

What kind of appearance criteria are you dealing with? Do you have to do color matching? If so, do you have master samples for color?

Top Bottom