Registered User Article Submissions Sought for March! Get your submission in NOW!

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Hello?!?

Folks, no matter who you are, you've had experiences you can write about. Your experience, your tips, your roadblocks, the trials and tribulations!

Write your story and join in! The more people who participate the better! Don't hold back! If your article is voted best you'll get a check for US$150 (Note: outside the US all payments must be via Western Union).

So - Just DO IT! Nothing to loose and you'll be 'published' world wide!!

Marc

Leader
Folks, remember - This is not just for 'Professionals'. If you have something that you're passionate about, or a personal 'learning' experience you profited from (not necessarily financially), please don't hesitate to put your entry in!

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
I'd like to add my plea for new articles to Marc's plea. Although Marc and I don't vote because of potential conflicts of interest, we do read and comment (often privately to the author) about each submission.

I applaud Marc for making this "contest" and providing the prize money. For those of you who do NOT contribute an article this month, I urge you to read each submission and enter your vote when the poll opens for this month's articles.

Craig Cochran has already started off with an interesting juxtaposition of Shakespeare's Hamlet and the qualities of Leadership.

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Leader
Super Moderator
Hopefully soon to come

I am working with my MC550 students to see if we can post one of the 14 Points papers written for the course. There was one written which was definitely worth reading, we are just working to "sanitize" it to protect the innocent . . . I may end up posting it under my name, but credit and any rewards will be provided to the students involved.

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Leader
Super Moderator
Quality Case Analysis for MC550

Steve Prevette said:
I am working with my MC550 students to see if we can post one of the 14 Points papers written for the course. There was one written which was definitely worth reading, we are just working to "sanitize" it to protect the innocent . . . I may end up posting it under my name, but credit and any rewards will be provided to the students involved.

It's heeeeeeere . . .

Quality Case Analysis for MC550

Last edited:

Marc

Leader
Quality Case Analysis for MC550 is in the February forum and Poll.

Top Bottom