QMS Software Checklist and Comparisons Matrix

J.R. Strickland

Registered
I'm starting to investigate all of the various QMS SW packages out there and was wondering if anyone had developed a system requirements matrix of sorts for use in evaluating the different SW tools. I've read many of the threads in this forum commenting on the multiple SW packages but have not seen any information on this. I can obviously create my own, but frankly was trying to save some time/effort and use someone else's work as a starting point.

Thanks,

J.R.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
I'm starting to investigate all of the various QMS SW packages out there and was wondering if anyone had developed a system requirements matrix of sorts for use in evaluating the different SW tools. I've read many of the threads in this forum commenting on the multiple SW packages but have not seen any information on this. I can obviously create my own, but frankly was trying to save some time/effort and use someone else's work as a starting point.

Thanks,

J.R.

Can someone help?

Thank you!!

Stijloor.

A

Al Dyer

Thanks,

J.R.

J.R.,

There are many such documents and examples in the archives on the Cove and maybe some additional searches will help. That said, only you can construct a systems requirements matrix based on the specific needs and goals of your organization. As for saving some time and effort by using another persons work as a starting point, that's part of what we do here, help each other.:)

Al...

Top Bottom