QPulse 5 - QMS - Software Opinion and help

J0anne

Joanne
Working on a project with a company who currently use QPulse 5 but it's mainly reliant on a paper based system. I plan to ditch the paper system in favour of QPulse.

• Is there a 13485 or 9001 (or any other industry standard) certified company here who have already done this successfully and can offer me any relevant advice?

• Did you find any major drawbacks?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My time on this project is extremely limited (four weeks approx).
A huge challenge I know, but I plan to succeed. :D

Thank you in advance.

Peter Fraser

Trusted Information Resource
My understanding is that it is designed to do the things mentioned in the other thread, but that it is not designed to help you describe how you run the organisation on a day-to-day basis (ie your processes).

So if you have a lot of problems, great. If you are mainly efficient, controlled and compliant - maybe overkill. Happy to be corrected, though...

D

danielrae

J0anne, I work for Gael who produce Q-Pulse and came across your post (via Twitter).

I'll PM you some details about success stories and guidance on it. Plus, our online support Community has over 5000 members - you should be able to find or ask for advice there.

In terms of describing how you run an organisaion, Mindgenius mindmapping software, by our sister company MindGenius Ltd., is used by many of our customers for: Facilitating investigations into issues, customer complaints, root cause analysis, etc; Assessing the impact of and managing change; Safety Analysis; Preparing for Management Review; Risk Assessment; Audit Preparation; and Providing a framework to develop policy documents, procedures, processes and work instructions.

As a Q-Pulse user, you get licences for MindGenius.

I don't want to post links and risk violation of site T&Cs, but will PM details.

Best wishes,

Daniel Rae

K

Ka Pilo

QPulse is user friendly for people who often use it. It's not easy to get the reports. But generally speaking, it has good and customizable audit and document modules.

J0anne

Joanne
Completed successfully.

Some findings:

There is no option to add electronic signatures to training.
Records can be attached, though it's a bit of a bind.

The graphs for analysis look very primitive and I haven't found a way to export the data to Excel. Any ideas would be appreciated.

M

MarketingMark

Hi Joanne,

I was notified of your post as I work for Gael, developers of Q-Pulse. In regards to electronic signatures and records being attached, I will private mail you with details on how to help.

As for the graphs for analysis, I will get our Customer Services Consultant to contact you to help you with your challenges and give you recommendations on best practices with Q-Pulse.
I won’t post links or contact details but will private mail the details.

Thanks

Mark

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
<snip> I won’t post links or contact details but will private mail the details. <snip>
Since you work for Gael, developers of Q-Pulse, if you have a page on your site which answers the poster's question(s), you may link to it in a post here. We do respect, and appreciate, specifically informative links in posts by suppliers and customers in response to questions registered visitors here have with regard to product(s)/services.

Top Bottom