100000 Posts and Whiskey

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
PS Marc - As i am getting close to 100 posts would like my address so you can send the free bottle of whiskey.
Youy must have mis-read the requirement, sorry. It's 10,000 posts for the booze.

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Leader
Admin
Marc,

It's almost St. Patrick's Day. Perhaps you could drop a couple zeros off for our Irish contingent (LOL).

Kevin

P.S. I have an Irish first name, does that count?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
> P.S. I have an Irish first name, does that count?

I guess that's 1/2 a bottle when you reach 10,000 posts!

J

Jim Biz

A guy goes on vacation for a few days and finds out that there is a prize list.... "somewhere":confused: for number of posts --- :biglaugh:

Can't claim family background has anything to do with Irish -- unless you can include the motherinlaw... :eek:

Would be interested to learn more about BEM though... Andy...are there any links you could suggest I follow?

A

Al Dyer

Andy,

As you near 300 posts I can tell you that you will qualify for one of those airline bottles of Scotch. Blend, not single, Glennfidach (sp) is too expensive!

If Marc doesn't send it give me a call and I'll look up a liquor store in your area and send them a money order for $0.79!

Geez, I'm sorry, I forgot the fine print on the contract. You have to send Marc a pound of birdseed for every 100 posts!

Both of you have a good day!!!!:thedeal:

Top Bottom