5-S Training Material (pictorial/cartoon) type suitable for Operators

S

suelim

Dear All

I neef the 5s training material for Operator,I have see many the presentation is very good ,but my operator all is foreign worker(vietnam,Bangladesh and Nepal).I need the presentation have many pic or cartoon.Please help:(

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: 5S Training Material (pictorial/cartoon) type suitable for Operators

Dear All

I neef the 5s training material for Operator,I have see many the presentation is very good ,but my operator all is foreign worker(vietnam,Bangladesh and Nepal).I need the presentation have many pic or cartoon.Please help:(

Hi suelim,

Welcome to the cove :bigwave:

Did you use the SEARCH function - we have plenty of powerpoint presentations on this subject. :)

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Dear All

Hello suelim,

Welcome to the Cove Forums! :bigwave: :bigwave:

Have you looked at the Post Attachments List?
Look through this information, you may find something that would fit your needs.

Stijloor.

S

suelim

Dear Stjloor

Thanks,I look already but i need the simply presentation.
Please help.....
My operator no very good in english,so i need more pic and cartoon.

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Dear Stjloor

Thanks,I look already but i need the simply presentation.
Please help.....
My operator no very good in english,so i need more pic and cartoon.

Hello Suelim,

Welcome to the cove.Could you please tell us the mother tongue of the operators? That will help us to help you better.

/Umang :bigwave:

S

suelim

Dear Umang

My operator 50% is vietnam,40% is Bangradesh and 10% is Nepal.

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator

With such a mixture, I'm tempted to recommend that the 5S's use the Japanese terms and then little stick figures to outline what each of the 5S's mean. Stick figures are nice and simple and are ethnically unbiased...and you can draw them yourself! :cool: This way, you can outline what 5S is and how it applies to both your organization and your operators.

If you have read the presentations, Suelim, then I hope you understand what 5S is all about. Drawing stick figures should be easy and a creative exercise.

Better yet, talk with the operators about 5S and have them draw what they think each of the 5S's are all about!

Q

quality1

We had the same situation with procedures, so we made lots of pictures, solicited the help of person(s) who knows some english and asked them to help me translate into their native language (Vietnamese, Spanish, Madarin)which worked out very well. We also did this with our quality policy. Hope this helps!

S

suelim

Dear All

Thanks ,Now I try to do my self
after complete will sharing to all ok:thanx:

Top Bottom