AS9102 Internet Service for Producing FAIR's to AS9102

N

negoti

Hello to all,

I have worked with the AS9102 for 3 years now, and am thinking of setting up a internet service for producing FAIR's to AS9102.
It seems to me there is a few companies that cannot afford to employ people for this quality task. (maybe they don't produce that many FAIR's)
So this would be where i would offer the service, as the company can recover the costs from the customer who is asking for the AS9102.

What i am looking for is feedback if anybody would be interested or thinks this is a good idea?

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello to all,

I have work with the AS9102 for 3 years now, and am thinking of setting up a internet service for producing FAIR's to AS9102.
It seems to me there is a few companies that cannot afford to employ people for this quality task. (maybe they don't produce that many FAIR's)
So this would be where i would offer the service, as the company can recover the costs from the customer who is asking for the AS9102.

What i am looking for is feedback if anybody would be interested or thinks this is a good idea?

What do you think?
Certainly sounds interesting. I could see a market for this and I might be interested in the future.

N

negoti

Thank you Al,

For your feedback and interest I have great plans for the internet service, where customers can access their FAIR's online via password, as a kind of backup service, I already have a dedicated server up and running. But in the mean time I continue with through email.

:thanx:

A

andygr

There is allways room for nitch marketing.
As you move forward in this keep in mind the ITAR and EAR regulations you clients (and you) will need to cover.
:2cents:

N

negoti

The ITAR ( International Traffic in Arms Regulations )and EAR ( Export Administration Regulations ) interesting reading.
I will look into this a little more, (well i will get my lawyer friend to check it out for me :) )
But I am only offering to put all information into First Article Report so clients who cannot afford to employ a person, or do not get asked for many FAIR's can have their information documented correctly.

Thank you, you've been most helpful.

Top Bottom