Audit Schedule Breakdown

R

Russ

I am starting to draw up an audit schedule to align with 9K2K. Since I don't have 20 elements anymore, but have 5 clauses and many sections, just how is everyone deciding what sections to schedule together at any one time. I count about 43 smaller sections in my QM that need to be covered. I have read that there are 23, so I am at odds as to just how anyone is coming to that conclusion. Thanks for anyone's input.

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
Hi Russ, I actually sent a request for a sample audit plan from our registrar last week. When I get it I will pass the info along.

EDIT: I have uploaded a file (ISO9001PeriodicalAuditPlan) received from my registrar. It is in the NewUploads folder.

[This message has been edited by E Wall (edited 23 July 2001).]

E Wall

Just Me!
Also added another file related to 9001:2000 audit schedule.
File: ISO9001-2000SampleAuditSchedule

D

Dawn

Ewall,
Could you email me a copy of this checklist? I tried to open it up in pdf files but nothing in Powerpoint comes out right.
Thanks ahead! Dawn

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
These files were uploaded to http://Elsmar.com/pdf_files/ - Four files were uploaded - 2 were duplicates - I deleted 1. I renamed the 3 to:

ISO9001-Audit_Plan.doc
ISO9001-SampleAuditSchedule.doc
and
ISO9001-Checklist.doc

for consistency.

These are MS Word documents - not powerpoint. They downloaded and opened OK here.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Originally posted by E Wall:

Also added another file related to 9001:2000 audit schedule.
File: ISO9001-2000SampleAuditSchedule
Thanks for your contribution! We all appreciate the files!

E Wall

Just Me!
Originally posted by Marc Smith:
Thanks for your contribution! We all appreciate the files!

[/QUOTE]
You are MOST welcome Marc, the least I could do after raiding your files - SO THANK YOU!
I up-loaded about 7 or so files on the 18th. I hope I didn't duplicate any then, I'll try to be more patient when looking for the file in the 'new upload' folder, I think that is what happened.

ps...It feels great to be appreciated :agree1:

D

Dawn

Thanks Marc! I don't know what I did wrong but it worked tonight. It will keep me busy.

Top Bottom