Configuration Management System software that can also be linked to our ERP system

silver ring

Involved In Discussions
Hi,

We are a new company that will produce aviation products. We are trying to build a configuration system. Do you know any software for configuration management that can also be linked to our ERP system.

Thanks

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Configuration Management System software that can also be linked to our ERP syste

The first question is - What ERP software are you wanting to link to?

silver ring

Involved In Discussions
Re: Configuration Management System software that can also be linked to our ERP syste

We are using Axapta.

sagai

Quite Involved in Discussions

is it about to have a BOM outside the ERP and somehow link it into the ERP, or what is actually the scope of the use of this configuration management system?
Cheers!

Kronos147

Trusted Information Resource

At our shop, we define Configuration as 1) revision, 2) size and 3) materials. Example, we make line support clamps. The standard MS21919 can be built to revision D or E (at the moment).

MS21919WDG5 is an aluminum clamp with a chloroprene cushion, size 5 (.312" internal diameter). By setting up all of the part numbers (i.e. AS21919WDG6, AS21919WDG7, AS21919WDG8, AS21919WCG5, AS21919WCG6, AS21919WCG7), and maintaining Rev. Info, that is our config management system.

B

balagopal

You must use cloud based ERP Software.

D

Darrell B

I am not sure I understand what you are looking for. We are a smallish aerospace company (50+ employees). We are currently using E2, and can link drawings or other documents to the part, so they will print with the job traveler. The part number we create include the revision so we can keep all that current.

Top Bottom