Describing the Process - ISO9001:2000 - Flow charts? Other documents?

S

Sam

I would suggest starting with the "Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan" (APQP) manual available from AIAG - "Automotive Industry Action Group" (www.aiag.org). This format is straight forward in that it provides a receipe approach to planning and it does follows fairly close to the product realization clause in 9K2K. Also look at ISO 9004:2000.

E

epankam

Example of Procedure Flowchart according to ISO/TS16949, be warned that you HAVE TO modify them before use, the given examples could be used as GUIDELINES ONLY.

Interlinking Product Realization Process or what I called "Big Jigsaw of Product Realization Process", has given the view of physically Value-Adding Activities which done routinely on daily basis. This Map could be used as Starting Point when you try to tie up "Quality System Management Concept" with On-going activities. This Map is also hyperlinked with the related procedures in Flowchart Style.

Animated ISO9001:2000 Flowchart (posted on Mar 20, 2002)
ISO9001:2000 main requirements are broken into sequential series and presented in PDCA format, easy to understand.

Hope they can help

Ekkapol Pankam :magic:

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Hi Lenka -

I've just returned from vacation and am catching up. I've attached our Product Realization and Business Planning and Management Review process diagrams. I hope they help.

Attachments

• TCI.QPM EXCERPT.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 409
Top Bottom