Design Review Checklist for an Electrical Engineering Consultancy

T

tonyjj

Hello Everyone,

I am currently assisting a electrical engineering consultancy practice operating in the renewable energy sector to acheive accredition to ISO 9001:2008.

We are trying to develop a design review checklist and was wondering if anyone could provide a sample design review checklist from which we could develop our own.

Your expertise and knowledge would be greatlt appreciated.

:frust:

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Hello Everyone,

I am currently assisting a electrical engineering consultancy practice operating in the renewable energy sector to acheive accredition to ISO 9001:2008.

We are trying to develop a design review checklist and was wondering if anyone could provide a sample design review checklist from which we could develop our own.

Your expertise and knowledge would be greatlt appreciated.

:frust:
If you have all the design inputs and the design outputs that would meet the input requirements., a design plan which identifies the stages and the timelines, a critical look into all these will in itself make a design review, and this will include various personnel from connected disciplines and at times customer as well.

D

Duke Okes

Hello Everyone,I am currently assisting a electrical engineering consultancy practice operating in the renewable energy sector to acheive accredition to ISO 9001:2008.We are trying to develop a design review checklist and was wondering if anyone could provide a sample design review checklist from which we could develop our own.Your expertise and knowledge would be greatlt appreciated.frust:

Try googling the phrase "design review checklist" and you'll find plenty. Adding the word 'electrical' (but not in the quotes with the other words) will perhaps narrow it down to something closer to your application.

T

tonyjj

Thanks Guys

Found one or to checklists on google that they may be able to adapt to suit their needs.

Regards

Tony:thanx:

Top Bottom