DoE (Design of Experiments) - Multiple responses with different factors

Jafri

Involved In Discussions
We are planning a DoE on three different responses. Factors effecting two of these responses are same, but the third response has some additional factors effecting.

I think Minitab can create a model for multiple responses if the input factors of these responses are same. But can it also make a model, if input factors of the two responses are different?

In such a case, wouldn't it require a separate DoE?

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
It can, but you can also make individual models for each response, which would provide the simplest model for each response. If you are concerned about how to determine the best levels for a desired set of responses, the response optimizer can handle separate models. They do not need to be the same.

Jafri

Involved In Discussions
Great. I was leaning towards that conclusion too. Thanks for the confirmation. It gives confidence in what I am doing.

rayhope

Starting to get Involved
Yes In Minitab building model is ultimate aim to achieve our objective. to find out which factor is really affecting response. we can use all the factors against response. those factor who wont have any effect on response will get removed in statistical analysis.

rayhope

Starting to get Involved
Can you please elaborate what is PHA. I am not getting its full form. to understand better

Top Bottom