Feelers Out for Employment

M

Mike Schueler

I'm Looking...Currently a Quality Manager, 20 Years Quality Assurance, CQM.
Experience in the following markets: Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Commercial, Military ISO/QS 3rd ed.. Interested in southern Wisconsin, or southern Minnesota.

Disciplines: Machining, Permanent Mold, Aluminum Die Casting, Circuit Boards, Assembly.
..Leads would be appreciated.

[This message has been edited by Mike Schueler (edited 06 March 2001).]

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
Mike,

Have you contacted QC Inspection Services, Inc.? They are based in Minnesota with offices in Milwaukee and Chicago. They do temporary and permanent job placements. Their strong suit is for inspection personnel, but they do come across some management positions. And they are great people to work with.
https://www.qcinspect.com/

is their web site addy.

Good luck on your hunt.

Carol X.

M

Marilyn P

Mike, have you found anything yet?

I'm looking also...just got word that I passed the ISO 5-day Lead Auditor Exam that I took way back in April. I have 5 years experience as a QS-9000 Coordinator, Lead Auditor, and Trainer.

Problem is, I don't want to re-locate from my beautiful home near Lexington, KY :) .

I've sent resumes' out for several third party auditor jobs but have not gotten much response.

Now I'm wondering if the trend is for registrars to hire people who already are RAB (or IRCA, etc.) certified? As you know, it is hard to get the on-site auditing hours as an independent. Although I know that some have done it, I just can't afford to audit for free :) .

Any input appreciated!

Marilyn

[This message has been edited by Marilyn P (edited 07 June 2001).]

A

Alf Gulford

Disclaimer: I don't know if this is good advice or not and I don't have any connection with these folks.

Mike, you mentioned 'medical.' The other day I got a call from a headhunter at www.healthsearchintl.com ,looking for people with medical/regulatory experience. I don't think they even know what I do and I didn't ask any questions but it occurs to me that there are a lot of these outfits around. If you haven't already tried this it's a possibility.

I wish you well in the search.

Alf

[This message has been edited by Alf Gulford (edited 07 June 2001).]

Top Bottom