German Scientist Reports Successful Tests Of ?Anti-Stupidity? Pill...

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
German Scientist Reports Successful Tests Of “Anti-Stupidity” Pill...

From Reuters:

German Scientist Reports Successful Tests Of ?Anti-Stupidity? Pill...

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German scientist has been testing an "anti-stupidity" pill with encouraging results on mice and fruit flies, Bild newspaper reported Saturday.

It said Hans-Hilger Ropers, director at Max-Planck-Institute for Molecular Genetics in Berlin, has tested a pill thwarting hyperactivity in certain brain nerve cells, helping stabilize short-term memory and improve attentiveness.

"With mice and fruit flies we were able to eliminate the loss of short-term memory," Ropers, 62, is quoted saying in the German newspaper, which has dubbed it the "world's first anti-stupidity pill."

Steve McQuality

Quality Engineer
Re: German Scientist Reports Successful Tests Of “Anti-Stupidity” Pill...

If it really works, maybe they should just put it in the drinking water!!:notme:

I'm sure there should also be a caveat that states "doseage may vary depending on ... (fill in the blank as appropriate)":cool:

C

Craig H.

Maybe I need one of those pills, but does this remind anyone else of the Three Stooges sketch where they take over the pharmacy and invent an anti-aging elixir?

R

ralphsulser

Hey, I could use some of those too :yes:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin

Sign me up! :bonk:

C

chaosweary

That is too funny and hits home. I have to say my short term memory is very very bad. I cannot perform an audit without a notebook and a checklist and have been auditing for over 10yrs now. I also need to have a map when taking new routes during travel. Where most people can travel a route once or twice and pick it up in memory, I need to travel a route 5 or 6 times before I get it and never tell me to go in a direction such as north, south, west or east in a building or on a street. I can never orient myself correctly without a compass ...I really need those, of course it can't perform miracles! :bonk:

samer

Involved - Posts

with such stupied people those days we have those problems, what kind of problems and chaos we will have in the future?????? no please stay as you are ...........

one of the managers here will be happy for this news :lmao:

T

tyker

I don't need any of these pills personally, but I'd like a large box full please to dispense to colleagues, customers, suppliers, auditors, my wife etc etc etc

W

wmarhel

Make it idiot proof, and the world will breed a better idiot.

Wayne

wmarhel said:
Make it idiot proof, and the world will breed a better idiot.

Wayne
Indeed. Besides, look at all the trouble stupid people manage to create. Just imagine what we could come up with if we got smarter...:mg:

/Claes

Top Bottom