Guidance Standards for Medical Device Manufacturer Pest Control

A

arios

Hello Folks

Are you aware of any guidance standard related to Pest Control for Medical Device Manufacturers?

I am not asking for copies of Standards because that is not allowed. I am only inquiring about those which could be relevant to pest control if there is any.

I was thinking about the family ISO 14644, but I don't feel sure

Any guidance is appreciated.

Alberto

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: Guidance Standards for Pest Control

Hello Folks

Are you aware of any guidance standard related to Pest Control for Medical Device Manufacturers?

I am not asking for copies of Standards because that is not allowed. I am only inquiring about those which could be relevant to pest control if there is any.

Alberto

I havent heard or seen specific guidance documents but have seen references that pest control program need to be ensured :)

bio_subbu

Super Moderator
Hello Folks

Alberto
Hi Alberto

I haven’t heard specific guidance documents for pest control for medical device manufactures, but Health Canada presents in-depth information about pesticide use and regulation in Canada. Please refer pest control products act. This act may applicable for medical devices manufactures too. Please refer page No 34 point No (c) of 44

Regards
S.Subramaniam

S

skoed

Hi,

I have the same question as Alberto. All your posts were posted over a year ago. Has anything happened in the past year on this field?

Best regards
E

M

MIREGMGR

The FDA has a significant number of Guidance documents that comment in passing on pest and contamination control and requirements. Unfortunately, they're not organized in a single location or readily findable by a simple search. A bit of Google work using specific terms of interest in combination with "FDA" and "pest control", or whatever is actually being pursued, will get manageable numbers of hits to be further reviewed, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom