Have you Ever Wished You Could Audit Your CB

B

Boingo-boingo

Without even getting off my chair and visiting our CB, I could raise a number of NCs against them this week.

How many can you spot?

Scenario:-

Take into consideration in our division of our company we probably have approxiamately 12 auditing days a year across TS/9001/18001/14001. Across the UK we probably book approximately 120 days a year, globally I cant even begin to think how much business we put their way.

We had a strategic review scheduled for tommorow which has been scheduled since January. We get an email from someone we have never heard of 2 days before the visit, saying that he will be arriving to do our strategic review and he was our new client manager.

We request that this person contacts us. No call. At 10am we call our previous CM who explains that he is on secondment since May and our administrative account manager should of let us know at the time and was sorry he hadn't let us know and said he would get the new CM to call us today, by 3pm still no call ........

We had an audit at one of our our sites 2 weeks ago by a local CB auditor, nothing was said then.

We have complained about the CBs lack of communication in the past and were assured they would always keep us informed of any changes that could have an impact on our relationship with the CB and that it was part of their customer procedures to do so.

If they can't conform to the standards never mind their own SOPs how the hell can they be fit to audit us!!!!:mg:

Chrissie
What you need is a supplier that is not satisfied with mediocrity and an "OK performance". You have a choice.

Admin Note: I got a PM from someone about this post. There was a link to a BSI advertisement on YouTube which I removed. I know the poster and I know the person whose post this is does not work for BSI. As to the advertisement, it's no different than any other advertisement. I have no idea why the poster linked to the BSI ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

ChrissieO

What you need is a supplier that is not satisfied with mediocrity and an "OK performance". You need a CB that excel and don't settle for OK. You have a choice.

In the UK we have something called the advertising standards agency:notme:

Chrissie

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom