Hospital Infection Rates - American Journal of Infection Control

D

D.Salman

Dear all,
I read that the American Journal of Infection Control published some infection rates by hospital type and size for benchmarking purposes; I will be highly appreciated if you help me get this data.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Dear all,
I read that the American Journal of Infection Control published some infection rates by hospital type and size for benchmarking purposes; I will be highly appreciated if you help me get this data.

I think you'll have to go to the journal itself unless the study in question is available elsewhere in non-copyright form.

S

Stethoclean Bill

For D. Salman and others with an interest in controlling infection rates in hospitals and other healthcare facilities:
You might be interested to know the company I work for (listed in my Profile) has through research identified the common stethoscope as one of the transmission vectors for infection in such settings. We have received fast track patent approval and are in contact with healthcare professionals, nurse associations and other regulators for implementing the use of our infection barrier system for stethoscopes. Folks who have a specific interest can visit our company website listed in my Profile to learn more and to inquire whether their healthcare facility might qualify for samples to test and evaluate. I appreciate your time and apologize for my original posting. This is a new forum for me and am looking forward to sharing ideas. Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
DSalman I beleive yo wrote an artical involving infected stethoscopes. Our company has received fastrack patent approval for a barrier of protection for the stethoscope. We believe this will be the new statndard of care for the stethoscope once adopted. If you like I will send you information and can also send you a unit to demonstrate yourself. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. It is to the stethoscope what the glove is to the hand. I am also looking for infection rates, I will send you what I find and if you would do the same it would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day. Bill
FWIW:
There is some discussion among the moderators regarding this post as being too overtly commercial. It has been suggested we edit the contents of the post to make it less so.

That would be easy to do if the original poster had mentioned his company name or web site in his Profile. Then we could edit the post to merely refer interested parties to his company web site.

Since Bill has not referred to his company by name in the post nor included a link, therefore not specifically violating our Terms of Service, I will send him a private message suggesting he update his Profile and also give him suggestions for rewording his post.

Top Bottom