ISO 2859 - Probability that sample size is sufficient

D

Dorothee

Hei!

Es geht um Stichproben im Zusammenhang mit Wareneingangskontrollen. Da es sich um die Qualitaet der Warenlieferung als solche handelt (z.B. jede Ware ist einzeln verpackt / jede Ware hat ein Artikelschild mit EAN-Code) und nicht die Qualitaet der Ware, wird die Ware in den meisten Faellen nicht zurueck geschickt, sondern die Fehler werden bei Entdeckung selbst behoben (z.B. EAN-Codes aufkleben).

a) Wie berechne ich den Stichprobenumfang fuer z.b. 100 Waren, um zu 95% sagen zu koennen, dass alle Waren ok sind (Formel)?
b) Kann ich die Stichprobengroessen nach ISO 2859 anwenden bzw. wie kann ich damit das Konfidenzniveau bestimmen?

Vielen Dank fuer Eure Hilfe!

BradM

Leader
Admin
Re: ISO 2859 - Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass Stichprobengroesse ausreichend ist

Hello, Dorothee!

Welcome to the Cove!:bigwave: We are glad that you dropped by.:yes:

Forgive me, but I am unfamiliar with your native tongue.:eek: I ran your post through Google translator, and came up with this:

It's about sampling in connection with inspection of incoming goods. Since this is the quality of the goods delivery as such acts (for example, every product is individually wrapped / each product has a product label with EAN-code) and not the quality of the goods, the goods in most cases not sent back, but the error be corrected upon discovery of himself (stick as EAN codes).

a) How do I calculate the sample size for example 100 products can be to say 95%, that all goods are ok (formula)?

b) Can I use the sample size for ISO 2859 and how can I determine the confidence level?

Thank you for your help!

Is that accurate? If not, can you clarify the parts not translated correctly?:)

D

Dorothee

Re: ISO 2859 - Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass Stichprobengroesse ausreichend ist

Hei Brad,

thanks for your answer.

The translation is more or less correct, even if I feel that the english isn't the best ;-). Are the questions understandable?

Thanks! :)

Dorothee

It's about sampling in connection with inspection of incoming goods. Since this is the quality of the goods delivery as such acts (for example, every product is individually wrapped / each product has a product label with EAN-code) and not the quality of the goods, the goods in most cases not sent back, but the error be corrected upon discovery of himself (stick as EAN codes).

a) How do I calculate the sample size for example 100 products can be to say 95%, that all goods are ok (formula)?

b) Can I use the sample size for ISO 2859 and how can I determine the confidence level?

Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your help!It's about sampling in connection with inspection of incoming goods. Since this is the quality of the goods delivery as such acts (for example, every product is individually wrapped / each product has a product label with EAN-code) and not the quality of the goods, the goods in most cases not sent back, but the error be corrected upon discovery of himself (stick as EAN codes).

Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your help!

Top Bottom