Lean in the UK - Seeking contacts to share best practices

W

WARREN1

hi my name is warren i am currently employed by a large automotive company in the uk as a lean engineer but as from monday will be starting with a new company in another industry setting up a lean system. are there any other lean practitioners on this forum from the uk, as i would love to get a few contacts to share best practices etc

cheers :thanx:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: lean in the uk

Welcome Warren.

I am sure you will get good response not only from UK but all over the world. However, you may need to wait a while as the majority of posters are still in bed.

We look forward for your active participation.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Lean in the uk

hi my name is warren i am currently employed by a large automotive company in the uk as a lean engineer but as from monday will be starting with a new company in another industry setting up a lean system. are there any other lean practitioners on this forum from the uk, as i would love to get a few contacts to share best practices etc

Hello Warren1,

Welcome to The Cove!

For starters, look here: https://elsmar.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112 and you'll meet Contributors to this great topic. Please post a specific question related to "Lean." That will usually get the discussion going.

Stijloor.

W

wmarhel

The Lean Enterprise Academy is the UK branch of the Lean Enterprise Institute. This is the group founded by Womack, one of the authors of Lean Thinking.

Productivity, Inc. also has a branch office in the UK. Malcom is a good guy, I have chatted with him a few times at past conferences.

Check out some of the universities, they can usually be a good source of leads.

Wayne

S

stoobie

Hi Warren

im a UK based Black Belt which includes Lean stuff ~ welcome !

Stuart:D

AndyN

Moved On

Warrren:
Try the forum for Paul Simpson. He's an interesting chap who knows his stuff. If you find his name somewhere, send him a pm. He's sure to reply.

(As my mate Jim Wynne would say, "Could you hit the caps key sometimes - with a bit of punctuation too.......??"):notme:

Top Bottom