Looking for Photos of Surface Mount Device (SMD) Soldering

B

Bunny

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am looking for photos to create a booklet that will show the production staff what good and bad hand surface mount soldering connections look like.

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Looking for photos of surface mount soldering

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am looking for photos to create a booklet that will show the production staff what good and bad hand surface mount soldering connections look like.
You can find photos in IPC-A-610.

B

Bunny

I should of been more clear, sorry. I am looking for free photos that I can copy and paste into a Microsoft Word document.

G

George Weiss

Google does a pretty good collection @ google search "surface mount soldering photos"
the hyperlink is to long for elsmar cove

B

Bunny

I've already looked at Google and other search engines. The images alone are mostly too general and do not provide sufficient examples of good and bad solder joints.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

I've already looked at Google and other search engines. The images alone are mostly too general and do not provide sufficient examples of good and bad solder joints.

If you have a digital camera, you should be able to prepare some samples of good and bad solder joints.

Sorry that our Members were not able to help you.

Stijloor, Forum Moderator.

smryan

Perspective.

I find the best place to look for the visuals I need is on the production floor. Find/make "good" & "bad" samples and grab your digital camera. Odds are no-one out there has exactly what you're looking for because no-one else has exactly the same set-up you do.;)

Top Bottom